Back in the days when Knuckleheads, Flatheads und Panheads were new machines a club sweater was indispensable biker outfit. Our Wrecking Crew sweaters are hand crafted from start to finish at Dehen. They are made from extra heavy 100% worsted wool knit and feature a Talon turtle zip. The distinctive wide knit cuffs and waistband keep out wind and cold and prevent riding up of the sweater. The elbows are reinforced with interior patches
- wool knit, black, quarter zip
- gross weight: 1.03 kg
Please Dry Clean Only
Wool is one of nature's artworks, and clothes made of wool have many advantages against ever-present synthetic fibres.
Wool is quite robust and
- does hardly take up dirt
- does not take on odours
- is a non-crease material
- is breathable: the fabric takes up vapor, but the fiber-surface is water-repellent
- has thermo-regulating properties.
The proud owner should just keep a few things in mind, in order for the fine piece of clothing to keep in shape:
- wet wool should dry slowly, never over a heater nor even in hot sunlight
- do not knead or wring wet wool
- dry-clean only!
NCCR Limited Cannonball Edition Riders Belts
Strictly limited production of fifty belts only.
Shuron Ronsir Zyl Sunglasses
Pike Brothers 1954 Utility Shirts
Rockmount Paisley Shirts
It’s clear however that the dudes at Rockmount know what they’re doing. The relaxed cut, the double seams, the iconic „Diamond Snap“ snap fasteners, the sawtooth pockets, the 100% cotton, the machine washable-ness. And because it says „Rockmount“ on the label, it means they’re made in the U.S.A.
Even though “Papa” Jack Weil was having the cowboy and rancher next door in mind when he designed his shirts, they were so novel and laid back that the name Rockmount and the quality that came with it became known quickly outside the West. Country singers, pop stars and Hollywood icons didn’t have to think twice when they went for a piece of the endless Rockmount Ranch Wear Collection.
Rockmount shirts are made in the U.S.A.. That makes it easy for Papa Jack Weil’s family to regularly introduce new styles and models with the latest fabrics. We now have part of the vast Rockmount collection in our catalog. You can recognize them from their typical “Diamond Snap” snap fasteners, the sawtooth pockets and of course from the rock solid Rockmount Made in U.S.A. quality.
Oh yeah, paisley. A classic of patterned fabrics, favourite of the Summer of Love. Paisley is built up from semicolon-like „leaves“, arranged in the craziest patterns and colours. The pilgrimage of this pattern to the Rockmount collection is as full of unexpected twists and bends as your favourite Pacific Coast road. Initially devised in Persia, it made its way across India and the British Empire to the Scottish fabric making town of, wait for it: Paisley!
Moon Rain Gear
- polyurethane material withstands 10.000 mm WC
- velcro adjusters on sleeve and pant legs to prevent flapping
- drawcord on jacket hem
- detachable snap button hood allows quick on-off as needed
- heat guard on inside of right leg
- pants with elastic waist
- fluorescent stripes on back and lower legs
- Moon logo and script on jacket back and chest
- compression carry bag with roll and snap closure
- light and small packed size (30 x 24 x 11 cm)
Roadkill Velcro Caps
Solidly made 6-panel cap with large velcro front area for velcro backed patches and adjustable closure strap, so it fits the whole family. Bonus feature: German TÜV approved for use of your own patches.
Vanson J Model Leather Jackets
Vanson Raid Leather Jackets
Wrecking Crew Hoodies
Pike Brothers Roamer 1937 Jeans
- dark indigo blue color
- 100% Cotton
- straight leg, loose fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckle in zinc optic
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org