A.K.A. - Top Gun. This style was made famous by General MacArthur and was the first US Military issued flight glass originating from the 1930’s. Timeless, authentic, trusted. With Skull temples.
- metal, 23K gold-plated
- lens material: mineral glass
- lens color/type: AGX
- lens width: 57 mm
- with case, repair/service kit (little screwdriver, replacement screws, spare nose pads)
- USA using the finest components found worldwide
- gross weight: 210 g
Randolph Frame Sizing
Randolph shades are available in different frame sizes which depend on the lens width. To determine the size which suits your face proceed as follows:
- hold a ruler so it is lined up with each temple.
- Measure the distance between your left and right temples.
- Use the chart below to determine the lens size that may suit your face:
Suggested lens size → Face Size (temple to temple)
47 mm → 115 mm
50 mm → 121 mm
52 mm → 127 mm
54 mm → 130 mm
55 mm → 135 mm
57 mm → 140 mm
58 mm → 146 mm61 mm → 152 mm
High Contrast Tan (HCT) LensesThese mineral glass lens increases contrast and visual acuity. It is the ideal eye protection on bright overcast days or in low light situations encountered in haze and fog.
All American Grey/Green (AGX) LensesThese mineral glass lenses have a slight green tint to it. Selectively filters the colors of the spectrum so they are only slightly changed and the vision stays sharp.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org