High performance kicker cover which features a show polished BAKER "Function Formed" design and which is machined from Aircraft Grade 6061 Billet aluminum for strength and increased part life. Included with this cover is a pre-installed 1-piece kicker shaft bushing plus smooth and strong BAKER Klassic kicker gears.
Comes with a pushrod for 4 speed mainshafts 1970-1984. If you want to install the kit on 1936-1969 applications, the pushrod must be acquired separately.The makers recommends an 11/16″ bore master cylinder to function correctly.
- for 4-speed transmissions of 1936-84 FL and FX models with dry clutch → early 1984 and BAKER 6-into-4 trannies
- billet aluminum, polished
- piston Ø: 1-1/2” (38.5 mm)
- connection thread: 3/8”-24
- required brake fluid: DOT 5
- with gasket and small parts
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com