Availability in warehouse Germany
* United States of America: Tax free shipping. Please check your local import fees.
Dehen Motorcycle Club Sweaters
Back in the days when Knuckleheads, Flatheads und Panheads were new machines a club sweater was indispensable biker outfit. Many of the original motorcycle club sweaters in the 1930’s and 1940’s were made by Dehen, and it is the only original US manufacturer that has survived to make the same sweaters today. Just like in the past Dehen sweaters are hand crafted from start to finish. They are made from extra heavy 100% worsted wool knit and feature a Talon turtle zip. The distinctive wide knit cuffs and waistband keep out wind and cold and prevent riding up of the sweater. The elbows are reinforced with and interior patches
Dehen Naval Crew Sweater
An exclusive for W&W is this special version of Dehen’s Naval Crew sweater with iconic striped design. Since the 1950s this style is popular amongst bikers as you can see in the classic movie "The Wild One". The 100% worsted wool material on these sweaters is a so-called 3-end knit, where three ends of wool yarn go into knitting the fabric. This is heavy weight but still appropriate for a collared sweater that is pulled over the head. Further features are a 4” wide waistband and cuffs, 1” rib knit collar and interior elbow patches.
Moon Rain Gear
This set of Moon rain gear comprises jacket and pants which get you covered when the going gets wet. Its elaborate design has various features which show that it is made by riders for riders:
- polyurethane material withstands 10.000 mm WC
- velcro adjusters on sleeve and pant legs to prevent flapping
- drawcord on jacket hem
- detachable snap button hood allows quick on-off as needed
- heat guard on inside of right leg
- pants with elastic waist
- fluorescent stripes on back and lower legs
- Moon logo and script on jacket back and chest
- compression carry bag with roll and snap closure
- light and small packed size (30 x 24 x 11 cm)
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org