Very helpful when you're out in the jungle, in Joshua Tree National Park or whereever else and a cable breaks or snaps. If there is still juice in the battery and you just don't know where the hell the fault is, the most helpful thing to do is: Disconnect everything, lay cable from battery to ignition coil, go! The soldered crocodile clips, however, can also conduct current from one bike to the other to give the battery a bit of a boost.These cables have already proved indispensable on the Cannonball Run and on other adventures and should therefore not be missing from any luggage of a true long-distance pilot.
Due to the small diameter, these cables are not suitable for electric start applications.
- copper / PVC, cotton braided
PanAm Tool Rolls without Tools
CruzTOOLS RoadTech Teardrop Tool Kits
- Combination wrenches in 9/16”, 1/2”, 7/16”, 3/8”, 10mm
- Adjustable wrench
- small vice-grip
- 4 bit Screw driver with PH1, PH2, slot 3mm and 1/4”
- L-form hex wrenches in 5/16”, 1/4”, 3/16”, 5/32”, 1/8”
- L-Form Torx wrenches in T40, T27, T25
- Mini ratchet 1/4”
- Extension 1/4” 40mm
- Sockets 1/4” in 1/2”, 7/16”, 3/8”, 10mm, 5/8” for spark plugs
- Insulating tape
- Spark plug gapper
- Wire ties
PanAm Tool Bags
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com