The Multi Flasher Plus from Elektronikbox from Rhade in Northern Germany is an electronic flasher unit with auto-cancelling and warning flasher function. The buttons for operation are not switched to ground, but to 12 V. Thus the unit works without any modifications of the original H-D handlebar controls 1992 - begining of the 2000s. It can absolutely be used as a replacement for the not so reasonably priced original flasher modules. Nevertheless, it is no replacement for the 12-pin TSSM modules. Small-format version in the quality you are used to from Elektronikbox. CE and RoHS compliant.
- W x H x D: 36 x 11 x 15 mm
- 12 V
- 2…70 W
motogadget mo.unit blue
The mo.unit blue is a digital control unit for your motorbike and the heart of the entire on-board electrical system. It can be operated using buttons or using conventional handlebar switches. It controls all necessary components on the vehicle while also performing fuse functions. It significantly reduces relays and other components in the wiring harness for minimized vehicle electrics.
When using the mo.button, all switch connections are reduced to one single cable.
Features WITHOUT smartphone and mo.ride App
- Digital control using buttons possible with 4 or 5-button operation.
- Replacement for the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off if there are faults.
- Alarm system that can be installed in any position.
- Digital flasher relay that is load-independent; automatic switch-off optional and can be set; mo.wave mode can be selected.
- Hazard warning light.
- Turn signal can optionally be set as a positioning light.
- Parking light and headlight flashing.
- Lo-beam and Hi-beam (up to 120 W switched capacity) can be controlled using only one button.
- Digital brake light modulator; flashing mode can be programmed.
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal).
- Integrated starter relay for the starter system with solenoid (up to 30 A switched capacity).
- Intelligent and configurable management/switch-off of power consuming devices so that the maximum starting energy from the battery can be used when starting the motorbike.
- Digital horn relay.
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2.
- Diagnostics function for assigning inputs, outputs, the circuit switching status, short circuit diagnostics etc.
- Calibration and current measurement enables faults to be detected on all lamps.
Features WITH smartphone and mo.ride App
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) for manipulation protection
- Keyless Go (the on-board electrical system is switched on when you approach the motorbike with your smartphone).
- Alarm events are sent via Bluetooth to the App (with date, time, vehicle on the floor etc.).
- Alarm system mode and sensitivity can be adjusted.
- On-board voltage can be monitored in the App.
- Diagnostics on all inputs and outputs; current, voltage and device temperature measurement.
- Real-time audio fault messages issued via the helmet headset.
- Outputs can be switched manually via smartphone (except for starter).
- Firmware updates provided anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Setup menu can be configured anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Speedometer input for comparing the vehicle mileage with mo.ride can be used for vehicle management with automatic alerts for maintenance tasks, the condition of the tires, chain, brake pads, oil, operating fluids, spark plugs etc.
- Logbook for recording journeys and displaying the vehicle status, alarm events and maintenance tasks.
- Parking position display and Ping! for help locating the vehicle.
- LIN bus connection
Kellermann i.Load-IL1 Correction Modules
- by adapting the software of the BCM
- by connecting in resistors
- or by connecting a Badlands load equalizer
Despite these measures, the indicator light in the dash may still blink at the wrong frequency, and this is where the i.Load-IL1 comes in. As the turn signal circuits are completely separated in the Harley BCM, one module is used per pair of LED indicators (rear/front), the connection is relatively simple.
Elektronikbox Nano Flash Flasher Unit
Elektronikbox Programmable Control Modules
The programmable control modules from Axel Joost Elektronik combine the basic bike functions (horn, load independent turn signals, head light, starter) in one box and eliminate the need for relays. The Version D additionally offers brake light and engine start/stop control. Control is via thin cables to the buttons on the handlebars, the outputs switch the electrical loads. The turnsignals and lights are programmable to a certain extent:
- Show flashing (the module announces operational readiness on ignition-on)
- Automatic turn signal extinction
- Turn signal dim for position light use
- Low beam control via pushbutton or toggle switch
- Turn signal control via push-button or rocker switch
The minimal size of the boxes allows a mounting in the head light shell, under the tank or hidden under the seat ... in short: everywhere on the bike, where there is just a little space.
A not to be underestimated advantage beside the saving of the relays is also that the modules simplify the wiring of custom bikes substantially and one gets along with very few cables.
The modules are sealed waterproof.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com