Nice reproductions of the fuel and oil tank combinations for 21” Singles 1925-1930 and the first 45” V-Twins of 1929. Made from soft soldered steel, with all stock brass bungs, brackets and fittings, just like the originals. Ready to paint and install.
All gas tanks by W&W Cycles are delivered unpainted and unsealed. Before the paint job and final installation please consider the following:
- We consistently receive tight gas tanks from the manufacturers, both Custom and OEM replacements.
- Problems mostly occur during or after installation. Hence, BEFORE a pressure test and BEFORE painting - a probationary (STRESS-FREE!) installation is highly recommended. Any leverage on the tank mounts spells trouble. Better use our selection of small parts.
- To avoid corrosion always fill your tank to the max during longer downtimes or seal it on the inside.
- fits 21” Singles 1926-1930, 45” V-Twins early 1929
- sheet steel
- 11 l
- required gas cap: screw-in 1916-1936
- required petcock: 1/8” NPT
- replaces OEM 3501-26, and 3502-26
1916-1939 Fuel Valves
OEM Style 1916-1936 Oil and Gas Tank Caps
PanAm Oil Slide
Tankdoc Gas Tank Restoration Kits
KRM Tank Cleaner and Sealer
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com