The S&S High Volume High Pressure (HVHP) billet oil pump is a high capacity pump that was designed for the S&S Super Sidewinder Plus Engines. The SSW+ engines feature piston cooling jets that spray oil on the underside of the pistons. In order to supply enough oil for the cooling jets in addition to the oil requirements of the rest of the engine, a more efficient pump was needed. Although the HVHP oil pumps are very similar in appearance to the standard S&S billet pumps, there are several important differences.
Special design features:
- A new tooth profile with fewer, but larger teeth, provides increased oil volume for both supply and return sides of the pump.
- Supply gears are 9% wider than stock or standard S&S oil pumps to give the HVHP pump even more oil capacity.
- Return gears are 28% wider than stock or standard S&S pumps to insure that the additional volume of oil supplied to the engine is scavenged and returned to the oil tank, preventing oil carry over from the crankcase breather.
- In spite of wider supply and return gears, the HVHP pump is no thicker than stock and uses the stock oil pump drive shaft.
- The universal cover has a number of oil feed and return options allowing maximum flexibility for customized installations.
- Each pump includes supply and return gears, drive shaft, snap rings, miscellaneous hose fittings, gaskets and mounting hardware.
- fits Big Twin 1992-1999
- billet aluminum, polished, with universal cover
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org