Cast steel, weld-on fender mount brackets which are meant for welding to the frame cross bar on rigid frames. You can cut, grind, file or weld on these to make them fit. The radiused side that fits against your fender can be radiused more or flattened out to fit the profile of the fender you are using.
- for Rear fender
- cast iron, cast finish
Lowbrow DIY Fender Struts Kit
- 2 x full radius bungs, 3/8"-16
- 2 x counterbore bungs, ID 3/8"
- 2 x threaded bungs, 3/8"-16, 1/2" long
- 2 x button head socket bolts
- 2 x socket head bolts
- 2 x rods 1/2" thick, 18" long
The GasBox Fenders
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com