This bit set by Bahco contains 29 bits with 1/4" drive for slotted, cross, pozidriv, torx and hexagon socket screws. Also included in the kit is a magnetic bit holder with quick lock and lock-in system as well as a plug-in adapter for the use of nuts with 1/4" drive. Manufactured from a high performance alloy steel, pearl-blasted and treated with oil to protect against corrosion. All parts are safely stored in a compact plastic box with see-through window and belt clip.
The kit contains the following bits:
- 1x SL 4.5mm, 1x 5.5mm
- 1x PH1, 3x PH2, 1x PH3, 2x PH2G
- 1x PZ 1, 3x PZ2, 1x PZ3
- 1x T10, 3x T15, 3x T20, 2x T25, 1x T27, 1x T30
- 1x H3, 1x H4, 1x H5, 1x H6
- net weight: 242 g
- drive: 1/4”
- 31 pieces
GearWrench Ratchet and Socket Sets 1/4” SAE
- 1 x thin profile ratchet 84 tooth
- 11 x SAE sockets 12-point sizes 5/32” to 9/16”
- 10 x SAE deep sockets 12-point, sizes 3/16” to 9/16”
- 1 x knurled extension 3"
- 1 x knurled extension 6"
- 1 x spinner handle 7-3/4"
- 1 x universal joint
- 1 x storage case
All components feature a full polish chrome finish and the sockets have large size markings and an off-corner loading design to reduce fastener rounding.
PanAm Grease Fighter
Varionet Safety Pro Glasses
Bahco 8 Flat Tip and Phillips Screwdriver Set
The 8-piece set comprises the following blade sizes:
- PH 1 = size 1, blade length 100 mm
- PH 2 = size 2, blade length 125 mm
- PH 2 = size 2, blade length 25 mm
- flat tip 4.0 x 0.8 mm, blade length 100 mm
- flat tip 5.5 x 1.0 mm, blade length 125 mm
- flat tip 6.5 x 1.2 mm, blade length 150 mm
- flat tip 8.0 x 1.6 mm, blade length 175 mm
- flat tip 6.0 x 1.2 mm, blade length 25 mm
Bahco Combination Wrench Sets SAE
Bahco Mechanics' Roller Seats
PanAm Tork Max
Also recommended when mounting high ape hangers or similar handlebars. A few drops of Tork Max applied on the connecting surfaces between handlebar and risers: more friction in the handlebar-riser connection means no more slipping handlebars under acceleration or braking.
GearWrench Socket Sets 1/4”
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org